17 July 2013
The Goodsmaster CD is a freestanding goods lift specifically designed for goods-only commercial and industrial use.
- Lift car widths and depths can be tailored to suit your exact requirements, from 1000mm to 2000mm in 100mm increments.
- The lift operates inside a rapidly erected structure supported frame which is easy to install and requires minimal builder's work.
- No separate motor room or load bearing shaft is needed, we simply mount the control cabinet to suit site requirements.
- Quiet and efficient chain drive with VVVF operation for greater levelling accuracy.
500kg, 1000kg, 1500kg and 2000kg.
Floors & Travel:
Maximum 3 floors and 9 metres travel.
Constructed from a mild steel sheeting with a tough pebble grey epoxy finish (RAL 7032) and aluminium chequer plate floor.
Single or double hinged doors in black sheet steel (RAL 9005) as standard. Concertina gates for greater ease of access are available as an option.
Fully automatic push button control with call and despatch facilities and a stop switch at each landing entrance.
A collapsible gate is fitted to the lift car entrance(s) as standard.
Up to two entrances can be fitted on each floor – front and rear.
Internal Car Height:
2000mm as standard. 1800mm, 1900mm, 2100mm and 2200mm available as options.
Internal car height + 600mm.
100mm required or optional ramp.
Complies fully with the Essential Safety Requirements (ESRs) of The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Intercom system positioned at each landing entrance.
- Shaft cladding in non fire rated black sheet steel (RAL 9005).
- Concertina shutter leaf landing gate.
- Bumprails to lift car walls.
- Chequer plate ramp.