Oil Fill and Level Systems
29 July 2013
Oil fill point cabinets and oil fill valves
The three standard sizes of oil fill cabinets are:-
- Single point oil fill cabinet
- Twin point oil fill cabinet
- Triple point oil fill cabinet
- All oil fill valves are complete with support tube, valve, fill cap and chain.
The sizes available are:-
- 50mm oil fill valve assembly
- 65mm oil fill valve assembly
- 80mm oil fill valve assembly
- 100mm oil fill valve assembly
The oil fill cabinet is designed to house all of the standard oil fill equipment used whilst filling the oil tank. The oil fill cabinet can accommodate the oil fill valve assembly, oil contents gauge, overfill alarm, BMS integration and door activated lighting. Oil fill point cabinets are available with or without the inspection window fitted in the door panel. All oil fill cabinets are complete with a locking handle and drip tray as standard.
The overfill alarm panel used with the high level float switch will prevent overfilling of the oil tank. This is an essential component when the oil tank is remote from the oil fill point cabinet. This panel is compatible with two oil tanks giving audible and visual alarm for individual oil tanks. Test and mute buttons ensure easy testing of the oil fill alarm system. Hi and low level alarms are available upon request.
Hydrostatic contents level gauges
- 100mm dial hydrostatic oil contents level gauge wall mounting
- 160mm dial hydrostatic oil contents level gauge wall mounting
- 250mm dial hydrostatic oil contents level gauge wall mounting
- 100mm dial hydrostatic oil contents level gauge flush panel mounting
- 160mm dial hydrostatic oil contents level gauge flush panel mounting
Hydrostatic contents level gauges are manufactured from stainless steel and are of the highest quality. Each hydrostatic contents level gauge is manufactured and calibrated to each individual oil storage tank to ensure the system can maintain high accuracy and a long service life. The standard system will comprise of three components, the hydrostatic tank sensor, capillary tube and the hydrostatic contents level gauge. Relays and switches are available to fully integrate with BMS systems.
Hydrostatic tank level sensors available:-
- External hydrostatic tank sensor
- Internal hydrostatic tank sensor
- Hygienic hydrostatic tank sensor
Transmitter and repeater gauges:-
- 100mm dial oil level gauge wall mounting
- 160mm dial oil level gauge wall mounting
- 100mm dial oil level gauge flush panel mounting
- 160mm dial oil level gauge flush panel mounting
- Level relays
- Single level relay
- Two level relay
- Two level relay with latching relay
- Single level relay with test buttons
- Two level relay with test buttons
BASEEFA approved switches, Ultrasonic and Capacitance equipment is available upon request, please contact our technical support team.