Air Tightness Testing Course
14 May 2015
4 Day ATT Courses based in Liverpool and Ireland (IRE)
Aims and Objectives of Air Tightness Testing Training:
• Review Building Regulations in regard to ATT
• To understand why permeability testing is a requirement.
• To understand what air leakage is and how is it measured
• Who does this effect?
• What is required and how do you comply?
• Regulations for testing and reporting.
• Using ATT equipment, structure preparation and reporting results.
Please CLICK HERE to view our information factsheet.
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION