Home >The Affordable CMMS that gets results!
The Affordable CMMS that gets results!
17 March 2016
Shire Systems design and supply Pirana CMMS, the affordable, UK No 1 maintenance software solution. Pirana is becoming increasingly popular as the cost effective, quick start-up Maintenance Software choice. Shire also delivers a range of 'hands-on' training courses at their modern training centres, as well as free 'try-before-you-buy' regional roadshows. And if that doesn't convince, then there is always the fully functional free software trial.
All in all, it’s the complete CMMS solution. The team at Shire are uniquely experienced and are more than happy to offer help and advice on CMMS generally. Visit Stand 423 at Maintec.
About Pirana CMMS
There are no hidden costs. The interface is easy; it’s possible to get started in minutes.
- Fully featured Asset, Meter and Task Registers
- Checklists and Condition Monitoring, supporting Servicing and Inspection
- Preventive Maintenance – Scheduling based on custom triggers, such as meter readings
- Predictive Maintenance
- Materials, Inventory and Purchasing control
- Costs & Charges Management
- Management KPIs and reports
- Comprehensive Mobile solutions
Conveniently, there are two rapid setup options:
- On-premise (installed on your own network)
- On-demand (cloud).
Help meeting sustainability goals
- Reduced Consumption and Waste
- Optimised Equipment Lifecycle
- Certification Support
- Community Relations
- Minimises administration
- Reduces man power
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Help with Outsourcing Analysis
- Boosts productivity
- Risk Management
- Scalable solution to accommodate growth and change
The price performance of Pirana just goes to prove that organisations don’t have to look towards expensive and complex systems to meet maintenance goals. Maintenance management makes up around 40 - 50 % of operational budgets, so the savings from increased efficiency and reduction of waste are staggering.