09 September 2016
The FROG-4000 is a portable GC PID (gas chromatograph with photoionization detector) providing VOC (volatile organic compound) analysis for water, soil and air samples.
- Designed for real-time portable analysis of VOCs in water, soil, and air
- Can be used as a portable GC PID for environmental testing in the field, in a mobile lab, portable lab, or in a commercial environmental lab
- System has a micro preconcentrator, micro gas chromatographic (GC) column and a photoionization detector (PID)
- FROG-4000 scrubs ambient air to use as the carrier gas
- Display provides VOC identification and concentration
- SD cards stores field analyses
- Chromatography software for data analyses.
Please CLICK HERE to visit our website for further information.
OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS SECTION