Peristaltic Industrial Hose and Tube pumps
21 February 2017
Verderflex® Industrial peristaltic pumps are extremely robust pumps, ideal for heavy duty operations on intermittent or continuous duty cycles. They are a simple to use, easy to control, versatile and reliable way to pump liquids.
The Verderflex Rapide are an Industrial range of tube pumps that provide a balanced selection of simple to operate peristaltic pumps. The family offers the customer pump choices that are compact and requires no tools during the tube change.
- Chemical processing - Activated Carbon
- Paper and pulp processing - Bleaching Agents
- Printing and packaging - Ink
- Reagent dosing – Flocculants
- Water treatment - Reagents
Lubricant-free peristaltic hose pumps
The Verderflex ROLLIT is a new series of peristaltic roller hose pump, completing the Verderflex range of hose and tube pumps. Verderflex ROLLIT pumps are lubricant-free peristaltic hose pumps that are easy to maintain and available in a standard (single) and twin-head version.
- Ceramics industry - Slip
- Chemical manufacturing - Reagents
- Food and beverage processing - Fruit pulps and syrups
- Laminates, Paint & Lacquer production - Resins
- Personal care - Creams and Shampoos
- Pharmaceutical Industry - Broths and Suspensions
- Plastics industry - Slurries
- Printing – Inks
- Water & wastewater treatment - Flocculants
The Verderflex Dura is the first real advance in hose pump technology since the high pressure hose, combining the compactness of a close coupled pump with all the benefits of the traditional long coupled pump.
- Brewing - Diatomaceous Earth, Yeast
- Chemical processing - Reagents
- Mining - Flocculants (SIBX)
- Power generation - Fly ash slurry
- Water and wastewater – Hypochlorite
The Verderflex® VF range of industrial hose pumps are a proven, heavy duty
family of peristaltic pumping solutions. These pumps reduce downtime, minimise
maintenance costs and provide easy to operate and reliable solutions in difficult pumping situations.
- Anaerobic digestion & biogas - Food waste
- Brewing - Yeast
- Chemical processing - Reagents and additives
- Food - Waste sludge
- Mining - Thickened Slurry
- Water and wastewater - Lime, Sludge