Home >Rittal offers users free cooling equipment survey
Rittal offers users free cooling equipment survey
20 November 2017
Users of Rittal enclosure cooling technology are being offered free on-site inspection surveys to ensure that their production and process critical equipment is being adequately protected.
The offer is available for a limited period and extends to any business with Rittal climate control installations, ranging from top therm, roof mounted fans, to Blue e or Blue e+ cooling units, all of which manage the temperature inside their enclosures. The user does not have to have previously registered with Rittal for their cooling units to qualify.
Excessive temperature or overheating in an electrical enclosure means that enclosure cooling is very important for a number of reasons:
- Unplanned interruptions to production due to tripping or failing control components are costly
- Excessive temperature affects the correct operation and service life of electrical equipment
- High temperatures that lead to tripping or failing control components are avoidable
- 80 per cent of control component failures may be addressed with a suitable cooling solution
Marketing Director Simon Kelemen says: “The costs of downtime, loss of production and system shut-down due to equipment running over temperature can easily exceed £10,000 per hour. I don’t know any businesses that would be happy to right that off, particularly as it’s entirely avoidable.”
Inspection by Rittal experts
For businesses with Rittal enclosure cooling equipment installed the process will involve an engineer conducting the review which will provide:
- Confirmation as to the condition of the devices
- An assessment of their cleanliness, function and serviceability
- An asset list documenting status of each enclosure
- A quotation (if required) based on the most appropriate solution for moving forward
- On-going service suggestions and offers, tailored to the site itself
To book a survey, users can contact the Rittal team via email@example.com call 01709 704105 to book their survey.