Nµline cone and plate viscometers - innovation and continuous improvement
07 April 2021
ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGY & Control specialises in viscosity measurement for a range of process industries including paints & coatings, adhesives, resins, pharma and petrochemicals. The company strives for innovation while focusing on real world challenges and the feedback received from customers is essential to continuous product improvement.
Working closely with customers, Analytical Technology & Control has recently introduced some key improvements to it Nµline cone and plate viscometers including:
- Upgraded motor controller
- Improved stainless steel, insulated thermocouple, giving better temperature response and control, typically +/-0.1˚C
- New heat control software has improved control and stability, shortening the temperature calibration process
- The software improves temperature control in changing ambient temperatures automatically adjusting its control parameters if the ambient changes more than 0.2˚C
- Software monitors performance during temperature calibration and will issue a warning if stability is outside of normal range
These important developments deliver a machine that is stable with very responsive temperature control even in changing ambient conditions. In fact, Nuline now responds quicker to temp changes than the externally calibrated temperature probes in the company's test instruments.