25 June 2019
A milling company has been fined after a worker suffered life changing injuries resulting in loss and partial loss of three fingers in his dominant hand. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Cleaning equipment winner
- Extending cranes helping to optimise workspace
- Data acquisition amplifier handles harsh conditions
- Mobile column lifts boost wash bay operations
- New apprenticeship standard
- Quickly locates compressed air leaks
- Colour and cut desktop sign and labelling system.
- Electrophoretic painting for protection of metal parts
Materials handling equipment plays a key role in the safe and efficient movement of goods into, around and out of factories and warehouses. Here, we feature a wide range of equipment that includes lift trucks, conveyors, hoists and cranes, as well as some of the systems and products used for storing goods.