Home >Continuous improvements in both efficiency and sustainability
Continuous improvements in both efficiency and sustainability
22 October 2021
IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY: Efficiency is all about continuous improvement. Tork is constantly innovating to develop products that contribute to improving productivity.
- One-at-a-time dispensing means workers only take what they need, for reduced waste
- New and improved interfolded design allows faster, easier access
- Flexible mounting options permit better placement for enhanced workflow
- Cloths save 32% of time versus rags, with a reduction in effort of 25%1
- 30% recycled plastics used in packaging
- 100% recycled cardboard fibre
- 28% carbon footprint reduction for Tork exelCLEAN® over the last decade2
- NEW Tork Biobased Heavy-Duty Cleaning Cloth:
• OK Biobased certified3 by TÜV Austria – 4 star (the highest grade)
• Great performance for absorption, durability, linting and solvent consumption
• Biobased4 products offer lower environmental impact
1 Panel test conducted by Swerea Research Institute, Sweden, 2014. Cotton rags and mixed rags were ompared to Tork Heavy-Duty Cleaning Cloths.
2 Life Cycle Analysis conducted by Essity and verified by IVL Svenska Miljöinstitutet in April 2021 against Tork exelCLEAN® in 2011.
3 OK Biobased certification recognises products with a high share of organic carbon – our products are at least 99% Biobased.
4 Biobased materials are forest or plant-based materials, responsibly managed and replanted