Temperature and humidity / moisture handheld
25 October 2018
Replacing its HP22 model, Rotronic's has introduced its HP32 temperature and humidity measurement handheld with interchangeable probe input for all Rotronic HC2-series probes, full logging and spot-value recording functions.
As well as temperature and humidity values, two other moisture parameters such as dew point and g/kg moisture, for example, can be displayed on the screen simultaneously.
Product features include:
- Precision temperature and humidity measurement ranges: -100 - 200°C (probe dependent) 0 - 100%rh
- All moisture values available, two can additionally be shown on the display
- Audible and visual alarms (all parameters), freely configurable
- Full logging function with real-time clock. Interval from 1s. 64,000 data points memory
- Spot-value recording – 8 x 8,000 data points can be saved
- Recorded values can be displayed graphically on the HP32 handheld
- MIN / MAX and AVG values available on the display
- High capacity, rechargeable lithium battery
The HP32 handheld is supplied with HW4-LITE version PC software, a micro USB data cable for PC connection & battery charging, and a soft protective case. A technical data sheet is available.