Quantum Design launches company video and magazine
29 September 2021
A NEW company video from Quantum Design UK features contributions from partners and customers.
The video is being launched in tandem with QDUKI's first company magazine High-Tech Instrumentation.
Angela Carslake, marketing manager, QDUKI, comments: “Featuring some of our partners and customers, the video provides an insight into our people, method of working and proud history.”
Delighted that so many customers, staff, suppliers and partners wanted to take part in the video, QDUKI chose contributions from:
- Prof. Joseph Keddie, University of Surrey, JA Woollam Ellipsometry Customer for 20 Years
- Angela Carslake, Marketing Manager, QDUKI
- James Hilfiker, J A Woollam Co.
- Dr. Jordan Thompson, Service Engineer, QDUKI
- Mark Donaghy, Raptor Photonics
- Dr. Shayz Ikram, Technical Director, QDUKI
- Dr. Gavin Stenning, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, QD Systems Customer
- Josh Hook, Service Engineer, QDUKI
- Shane Hritz, Lake Shore Cryotronics
Angela Carslake continues: “I am very proud of the video, having worked at QD-UKI for many years. I really feel that it has captured the heart of the company and how we enjoy collaborating with our customers and suppliers, and building relationships that will last for many years. I really hope you enjoy watching it.”
About the magazine:
The magazine has a great range of content, including:
- Applications: Aerospace and Astronomy
- Disinfection in High Traffic/Touch Areas
- Brand NEW Product to Jump Start Your Quantum Materials Research
- The New Award Winning 3D X-Ray Microscope
- Demo Loan Product Rentals
QDUKI has also collated a company timeline, and has been able to reproduce an article from one of its founders about the events leading up to the invention of its flagship product – the MPMS 'Squid'.
There is also a really in-depth look at how the company's partnership with the Medical Technologies Innovation Facility at Nottingham Trent University could be of benefit to you – with one-off bespoke ellipsometer measurements available on the J.A. Woollam IR VASE II Spectroscopic Ellipsometer, provided by QDUKI to the facility.