Ride-on sweeper meets facilities management challenges
11 September 2020
TENNANT COMPANY'S newest battery-powered ride-on sweeper, the S16 is designed to deliver leading-edge Tennant innovations to combat challenges facing today’s facility managers. Engineered to be easy to operate and maintain, the versatile fume-free sweeper also offers productivity benefits.
“The S16 brings the reliability and exceptional performance you'd expect from Tennant along with versatility to serve a variety of indoor and outdoor applications,” said David Strohsack, vice president of global marketing for Tennant Company. “We understand the challenges our customers are facing. They are committed to maintaining the health and safety of their facilities and enhancing their properties’ image, all while facing pressure to reduce the cost of cleaning. Tennant developed the S16 with these challenges in mind. The result is a solution that enhances the image of our customers’ facilities, prioritises health and safety, and simplifies maintenance and operation – all with a low cost to clean.”
S16 Innovative Technology includes:
- MaxPro sweeping technology which provides consistent brush power regardless of surface and debris changes, in both indoor and outdoor applications, allowing users to achieve consistent cleaning results on various surface types.
- 1-Step Start Button which simplifies operation by simply pushing the large green button to start cleaning using all of the most recent machine settings which are automatically remembered and engaged.
- Eco-Mode which helps extend run time, reduce energy consumption and reduce noise for anytime cleaning.
- Available FiberShield lint screen which captures fibers for maximum efficiency, and non-marking skirts prevent damage when sweeping with machines configured for carpeted surfaces.
- VarioHeight handle featured on the low dump model which provides more ergonomic operation and increased safety for various operators when dumping.
Tennant’s S16 Battery-Powered Ride-On Sweeper features are reported to provide big productivity, high-performance results in various environments and great efficiency.
Customers can maximise productivity by selecting a configuration of the S16 that features dual side sweeping brushes that deliver an extended sweeping path, a dry vacuum wand for cleaning off-aisle and in tight spaces, and falling object protective structure (FOPS) certified overhead guard that protects against falling objects.
The S16 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, across a variety of applications, including distribution centers and warehouses, heavy and light manufacturing, parking lots/decks and outdoor spaces, food and beverage, foundries, retail and shopping centers, airports, convention centers and more.
To learn more about the Tennant S16 Ride-On Sweeper, or to arrange a free, no-obligation on-site demonstration, visit www.tennant.co.uk