|Home>||Plant, Process & Control||>Labelling, marking and barcoding||>LX600e desktop inkjet label printer now available in EMEA|
|Home>||Handling and Storing||>Labelling, marking and barcoding||>LX600e desktop inkjet label printer now available in EMEA|
|Home>||Handbooks||>Manufacturing Matters Ireland||>LX600e desktop inkjet label printer now available in EMEA|
LX600e desktop inkjet label printer now available in EMEA
21 May 2020
DTM Print, international OEM and solutions provider for specialty printing systems, has announced the start of EMEA sales of the LX600e Color Label Printer from US manufacturer, Primera Technology, Inc
LX600e is a compact and lightweight desktop colour label printer with a maximum print width of 127mm (5in) and a print speed to 114mm (4.5in) per second, which is said to be best-in-class throughput.
DTM Print says that, compared to other similarly priced colour label printers, LX600e has many advantages:
- Print Quality: horizontal banding is a common problem with some lower-cost desktop colour label printers. Not so on LX600e. Banding is virtually eliminated – even on the fastest print speeds.
- Interchangeable Dye or Pigment Inks: with a simple swap-out of ink cartridges, LX600e can print with dye-based ink for brilliant, eye-popping colour. Or, choose pigment ink for maximum durability against water and UV light. Both types of ink work interchangeably on the same printer. Primera's pigment ink has one of the broadest colour gamuts available on any desktop colour label printer with an excellent light fastness.
- Single Ink SKU: LX600e utilises an ultra-high capacity single CMY ink tank. Users will only need to replace and keep on-hand one ink tank instead of two or four. The inventory of ink is simplified and ink swaps are fast and easy. Process black is dark and crisp. Best of all, process black uses no more ink than a separate black ink tank would for printing the same amount of text or graphics.
- Low Maintenance: gone are the days of clogged nozzles, and unwieldy and expensive print head replacements. Users get a brand new print head each time they change the cartridge, simplifying maintenance and dramatically lowering on-going operating costs.
- Small Footprint: with its dimensions of 345mm x 242mm x 432mm (WxHxD) the LX600e is one of the most compact printers, making it a good fit for applications where space is tight.
- Ultra Low Weight: with its just 5kg including ink cartridge the LX600e is the lightest compact colour label printer in its class.
- Ultra Low Energy Consumption: with an active 30 Watts and 3 Watts standby it is said to use significantly less energy than its competitors.
Typical applications include product labels for coffee, wine, water, bakery, confectionery, meat, cheese, and hundreds of other specialty and gourmet foods. The printer is also ideal for manufacturing, laboratory, security, government, retail, convention and meeting badges, and a wide variety of different markets.
DTM Print provides its customers a wide selection DTM certified Genuine Label Stock for inkjet printers: starting with matte and glossy papers extending to transparent, matte and glossy polyester films as well as specialities like metallic gold and silver or pre-coloured substrates.
“We are delighted to introduce the LX600e to the EMEA market,” said Andreas Hoffmann, Managing Director of DTM Print. “It offers many useful features, including a wider print width, higher print quality and easier to manage consumables than other similarly-priced colour label printers. We believe that it will appeal to a wide range of companies and organisations that require the best-looking labels that they can produce on a desktop colour label printer.”
The LX600e Color Label Printer sells for €1895 (MSRP) and is available through authorised DTM Print resellers and distributors in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
For all units within the EU (including EFTA countries) DTM Print offers up to 24 months warranty: 12 months provided with the purchase and the option of extra 12 months for free after registering the product on the company website (register.dtm-print.eu) within the first 6 months of purchase.