Boiler plant: Senior managers' conference
12 July 2018
The latest addition to the Combustion Engineering Association (CEA) conference programme is a Senior Managers' Conference that will take place on 1st November 2018 at Cambridge Belfry in Cambourne, Cambridge.
Issues that will be covered include:
- Duties and Responsibilities: 'Who is responsible?'
- What senior managers have to do to ensure legal compliance
- If it all goes wrong!
- An actual death in service case study by those who were in the dock
- Managing your plant
- Focus points for costs/failures
- Competency and accountability issues
- Benefits of 'Getting it right'
Many things have changed in the areas that will be covered and they continue to change, such as the MCPD being transposed into UK Law in January 2018, the Pressure Equipment Directive updates, PSSR, Judiciary sentencing guide lines and several other important related topics.
The guest speakers have extensive knowledge and first-hand experience of the topics that will be covered and they will be open to conversations on specific related issues that you might want to discuss.